MecWise TRAINING MANAGEMENT
MecWise Training Management is a module for HR development by keeping complete track of training history and schedule.
It allows the HR department share the information electronically with training vendors. It also tracks the course expenditure and provides training statistics for the organization.
MecWise Training Management is designed with the objective to provide a systematic process for employer to plan the training course for their staff, review the employee’s practices, improve training effectiveness; tracking of training needs analysis (TNA) and selecting the right employees for training courses.
MecWise Training Management fully integrates with the entire MecWise e-Business suite
Based on the analytics in our system, management can suggests training needs for the growth of the organization. Our training and development module is directly linked to the measurement of key competencies against the training and development requirements.
With training analytics derived from the system allows better budgeting control of training and development costs. Fully integrated with MecWise HRMS and e-Business suite thus allowing measuring the ROI vs training costs.
The approval and routing processes in this system are supported by workflow component to enable the electronic approval.
- Keeps nominated employee to course codes
- Complete tracks of training need assessments, training records and post training evaluations
- Captures and maintains training budget for local and overseas training
- Courses with bonds attached, the module captures sureties’ details of the trainee
- Captures the Generic and Professional Competencies for staff
(Example: map out the Corporate and Departmental Training Road Map.)
- Training Calendar online and reports
- Department wise training calendar
- Tracking training post & Training evaluation records