The module administers training courses and maintains staff training history records. It also tracks the course expenditure and provides training statistics for the organization.
The Training system is designed with the objective to provide a systematic process for employer to plan the training course for their staff, review the employee’s practices, improve training effectiveness; tracking of training needs analysis (TNA) and selecting the right employees for training courses. The approval and routing processes in this system are supported by workflow component to enable the electronic approval.
- Keeps record of the course information as well as the employees who have been nominated for each course by employee and course codes.
- Allows the tracking of Skills Development Fund (SDF) claims for the training courses and generates summary reports on these SDF claims for each of the training course
- Capture the training needs of staff, which is usually identified during staff appraisal, and/or compilation of training roadmaps
- Captures and maintains training budget for local and overseas training as well as overseas conference
- Courses with bonds attached, the module captures sureties’ details of the trainee
- Captures the Generic and Professional Competencies for staff i.e. map out the Corporate and Departmental Training Road Map.